Creations from Webs 2.0: My own Genially creations

A tool for creating educational materials based on Web 2.0 is Genially. In my opinion it is a very useful tool since it allows a great interaction with the students.

It is a very intuitive platform that allows you to modify practically everything to the taste and needs of the creator. 

Over the years that I have been in the educational world I have used it on numerous occasions. Below I add two links of my last two creations using Genially.

https://view.genial.ly/622861e7768344001aeab773/interactive-content-present-simple-vs-past-simple

This first link corresponds to a Genially that I have used in English classes at my internship school this last month. This creation works out the difference between simple present and simple past through an interactive game. It corresponds to the subject of English.


https://view.genial.ly/619d5fb8ae3f760de3ad7e4a/interactive-content-da3

This second link corresponds to a work developed for my Master in Bilingual Education.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Others Scratch creations

Introduction